Live look at Fitzy’s mind rn.
Preamble – I was offended by his use of the word “Chirstmas” instead of “Holiday”. I’m from Marshfield, so that’s allowed.
Since the four Christmas brackets thrown together by Fitz-dawg missed out on some Christmas cult classics, I couldn’t resist but toss another field of 16 together. And yes, all of them are by rock bands that I listen to.
- I Won’t Be Home For Christmas – blink-182
- Last Christmas – Jimmy Eat World
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas – Weezer
- Little Saint Nick – The Beach Boys
- Forget December – Something Corporate
- I Wish It Was Christmas Today – Julian Casablancas
- Footprints – Barenaked Ladies
- The Santa Trilogy – The Killers
- Don’t Shoot Me Santa
- I Feel It In My Bones
- Dirt Sledding
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Jack Johnson
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) – Death Cab For Cutie
- Tiny Tree Christmas – Guster
- The Frosty Song – John Mayer
- The Lights And Buzz – Jack’s Mannequin
- Merry Christmas Everybody – Noel Gallagher
- A New York City Christmas – Rob Thomas
- I Want An Alien For Christmas – Fountains of Wayne
Now this is an A+ bracket that should not go unnoticed. I plug this shite in around the time green turns to white and lights start pissing me off at night when I’m driving.
Happy Holidays everyone!